Select member guidelines
Members of the Religious Liberty Partnership (RLP) are primarily involved (that is the majority of their time, personnel and resources) with ministry to persecuted Christians and/or on religious liberty issues in whatever context and strategy. Although the members of the RLP are Christian-based organisations, the RLP supports and advocates religious freedom for all.
- Members of the RLP are organisations who are globally, regionally, country or project focused in their efforts
- Members of the RLP subscribe to the Apostles' Creed
- Members of the RLP agree to abide by the Code of Best Practices drafted by the Religious Liberty Partnership and the Wesley Guidelines
- We will not listen to or even ask about bad things concerning each other
- If we do hear anything bad, we will not believe it
- As soon as possible, we will tell the other person what we have heard
- Until we have done that, we will not say a word about it to any other person
- Even after we have done that, we will not mention it to anyone
- We will never make an exception to these rules unless our consciences force us to do so
John Wesley, Charles Wesley, Thos. Maxfield, J. Downes, et. al.
For a complete copy of the Member Guidelines and information about possible membership (either full or associate categories), please contact us at: [email protected]